Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Get to Know Me - 25 Questions

I have always loved survey questions, so what better way to kick off this new blog interest than sharing a little bit about me :)

1. What is your middle name?: Celine - after my grandmother.
2. What was favorite subject at school?: Reading & writing.  I love to read (preferably from an actual book) and writing is like a form of therapy.
3. What is your favorite drink?: Currently - my BFF is Ginger Ale or flavored water.  On a non-pregnant day it's Diet Dr. Pepper, a caramel latte or an ice cold marg.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment?: I am ashamed to say I frequently find myself bopping along to Hey Ma by Nicki Minaj. *currently self-shaming*
5. What is your favorite food?: Again, currently it's all things salty or carby.  I have been really into Mexican (Qdoba burrito bowl) or some homemade cookies.
6. What is the last thing you bought?: Two really adorable onesies (one girl, one boy) to share the exciting news with family!
7. Favorite book of all time?: I am an elementary teacher, so probably the Rainbow Fish.  It has some pretty sweet morals hidden in there.  Check it out!
8. Favorite Color?: Pink, purple & teal.
9. Do you have any pets?: My husband and I have a little Shih-Tzu/Lhasa mix named Gus.
10. Favorite Perfume?: Anything by Taylor Swift. #loyal #diehardfan
11. Favorite Holiday?: Hanukkah/Christmas - I just absolutely love getting friends & family gifts and watching them open them!
12. Are you married?: Yes! And it was the best day of my life!
13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: I have been to Canada twice & to Europe once where I visited Germany & France!
14. Do you speak any other language?: No, but as a child I learned Hebrew through Hebrew school.
15. How many siblings do you have?: One younger brother named Josh.
16. What is your favorite shop?: Absolutely Target.  Or Forever 21.  Or Loft.
17. Favorite restaurant?: Typically anything Mexican.
18. When was the last time you cried?: Yesterday.  When I cried about giving blood to confirm my pregnancy.  I have a huge fear of needles & blood.  See previous post.
19. Favorite Blog?: Most definitely this one
20. Favorite Movie?: OF ALL TIME, WITHOUT A DOUBT, TITANIC. bam.
21. Favorite TV shows?: Almost anything on E!, Discovery Channel, or the Food Network.  I really love trash reality TV & I also love non-trash reality TV.  It's all about reality TV.
22. PC or Mac?: PC - I don't even care.
23. What phone do you have?: Samsung Galaxy S5
24. How tall are you?: 5’4"
25. Can you cook?: Yes, and I enjoy it very much... so does my husband.  Just ask him!

& there you have it folks!  I hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me!  I would love to learn more about you!  Leave me some comments below with a fun fact! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment