Pages

Sunday, January 29, 2017

Lincoln's Nursery

So, this post is actually five months late. But I remember back when I was super pregnant and our nursery basically didn't get finished until the last minute, I was just so tired to even post about it. But now that it's 9pm and I am getting a random spurt of energy, I figured I would do like 100 posts before I hear Lincoln start crying for his first wake up. #letthefunbegin

With that being said, here are some photos from Lincoln's nursery before he was born, before our lives were turned into a shit show, back when we had it all together....

Also, he's five months old and still isn't sleeping in it.  With that being said, having a nursery together before your baby comes it totally overrated. I literally have no idea why I needed that crib so bad. This child has had more sleeping options than I have in my entire life.

Jordan's sonogram picture keeps Lincoln's room company :)







Funny story about the closet doors.. when we bought our house this room had large, heavy, ugly metal doors that didn't slide right or close right and were just a pain. So, I got rid of them thinking that obviously we would get new doors before Lincoln came. Except we didn't and still haven't. And guess what, Lincoln doesn't give two shits.

Also, the owl humidifier and the little owl sound machine are both in OUR room. So clearly, this was all for staging purposes.

If you have any questions on what's what in the room or comments or want to know where something is from, just leave a note for me in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment